Free School Meals Application Process
Devon County Council have a new process to apply for Free School Meals. Their new system is very fast, efficient and Parents/Carers will know the outcome of their application almost immediately.
Please use the link below to apply for Free School Meals. Parents/Carers will need to create an account first on the new Citizen Portal:
Please follow the process below:
- If your application is SUCCESSFUL then Parents/Carers need to send or email confirmation to Mrs Teresa Ewers. They can either send:
- A screenshot of the confirmation
- Or scan and email the confirmation
Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as the confirmation is received the student will be able to receive Free School Meals the next day when the College system updates overnight.
- The College asks that Parents/Carers make sure their child’s Cashless Catering account has enough funds, just in case they would like to have more than the allowance credited to their account each day.
See tab below for ‘Frequently asked Questions’:
Students in receipt of Free School Meals will be able to collect their meal at lunchtime only.
Please use the link below for a downloadable copy of the Meal of The Day Menu (October 2017 to April 2018) .